p0lo d3str0y3r

ready to destroy!!

Happy Father's Day

6/22/2009 04:37:00 AM by Din Ligand

Kids...I'm gonna tell you an incredible story.....the story of my father.

Barney: ‘Okay, imagine…imagine, if u will that this is the $1 space on The Price Is Right wheel. Ready??’

Barney: Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep….huh

Marshall: Oh, wow, that was pretty close.

Barney: Close? Close?! It’s called The Price Is Right not The Price Is Close! Oh man this is bad. If I don’t win the spin-off, and I can’t get into the Showcase Showdown, everything’s ruined! It’s all ruined!

Ted: What is ruined? Why, why is this such a big deal?

Barney: Okay guys…sit down, I’ve got to tell you something. The reason I’ going to The Price Is Right is because I’ve decided that it’s time for me to meet my real father.

Ted: Your father?

Barney: That’s right. My farther is….wait for it…

At the other set..

The Mob 1: I want to hear proposition.

Joker: Let’s wind the clock back many many years …

Joker: Father's Day is a celebration inaugurated in the early twentieth century to complement Mother's Day in celebrating fatherhood and male parenting, and to honour and commemorate fathers and forefathers. Father's Day is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide and typically involves gift-giving, special dinners to fathers, and family-oriented activities.

The Mob 2: Enough from the clown!!!

Joker: Aatatatata…let’s not blown this out of proportion.

Okeh..cukup la aku ngarut di sini kau dan aku, eh, ternyanyi la plak. So,21st June 2009, seperti yg diketahui, adalah Hari Bapa. Di sini, ingin sy mengucapkan Selamat Hari Bapa kepada seluruh Bapa2 di seluruh Malaysia (kecuali Bapa yg x OFFCICIALE la-u know what I mean) dan khususnya kepada warga Bapa ahli Taman Polo dan juga Bapaku.

En. Abdul Rahman
En. Wan Mohamad Fuat – Wan Faris Fitri’s father
En. Ahmad – Bunif’s Father
En. Abdul Ghani – Cagan’s father
En. Aziz – Cinok’s father
En. Mohd Rasid – Faiz’s father

Terima kasih diucapkan atas jasa mereka tanpa mengira wang, tenaga, dan masa utk mendidik kt semua. Moga jasa mereka dibalas dgn setimpal oleh Allah s.w.t.


"I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started."